Dapoxetine is a medication used for premature ejaculation or early emission of seminal fluid treatment. In a number of countries Dapoxetine is represented under original name Priligy. It is suggested that Dapoxetine’s mode of action for premature ejaculation treatment is connected with inhibition of serotonin reuptake by neurons with subsequent enhancement of neurotransmitter’s impact on pre- and postjunctional receptors. Ejaculation mechanism is mostly regulated by sympathetic nervous system. Postganglionic sympathetic nervous fibers innervate seminal vesicles, seminal duct, prostatic gland, urethra muscles and neck of urinary bladder causing their coordinated contraction for ejaculation achievement. Dapoxetine influences ejaculation reflex increasing latent period and decreasing duration of reflectory impulsion of effector neurons of perineum ganglia.
This drug delays ejaculation if one-time taken in amount of 60 mg 1-3 hours before sexual intercourse and if taken within a treatment course. It is to be prescribed by a specialist. Priligy can be combined with PDE5 inhibitors, such as Viagra, Cialis and Levitra. This medication must be taken with a lot of water. Food doesn’t affect adversely its action Minimal daily dose does not exceed 1 tablet. Priligy is not recommended to be combined with alcohol.
Priligy must not be combined with lithium, tryptophan, tutsan, linezolid, nefazodone, monoaminooxidase inhibitors, thioridazine, and medications for blind headache.
Priligy is counter-indicative in the following cases:
- allergy to Dapoxetine and other components;
- lactose intolerance;
- liver function abnormality;
- cardiovascular diseases or heart failure;
- the drug is not to be taken by women and children under 18 years of age.
- Sickliness for 8,7% men after taking small dosage (60mg)and for 20% men after taking big dosage of the drug.
- Headache for 5,9% men after taking small dosage (60mg)and for 6.8% men after taking big dosage of the drug.
- Diarrhea for 6.8% men after taking big dosage of the drug
Doses for special cases:
- In case of weak liver function abnormality the dosage correction is not required. Priligy is counter-indicative for patients with moderate and severe liver function abnormality (Classes B and C as per Childs-Pugh Score)
- For patients suffering from weak and moderate decreased kidney function dosage correction is not required, but the drug should be taken with care. Priligy is counter-indicative for patients with severe decreased kidney function
- One-time intake by healthy elderly men of 60mg of Dapoxetine hasn’t exposed any significant difference of pharmacokinetics indexes of young men.
Priligy is dedicated for men suffering from premature emission of seminal fluid. Safety for men who do not suffer from this disease is not stated.
Natural Ways to Last Longer with Premature Ejaculation
PE treatment includes four types of solutions:
- Local treatment
- Medicinal treatment
- Sex therapy
- Surgical treatment
But what are the natural ways of PE therapy? They are based on immunity improvement, revitalizing and proper dietary regimen.
- Try using 1 or 2-3 condoms simultaneously in order to reduce sensitivity of balanus.
- Think of something else during sexual intercourse (imagine something unpleasant or neutral).
- Study how to detain and resume urination at your will.
- Try masturbation before sexual intercourse.
- Circumcision is the perfect way to prolong coitus two or even three-fold.
- Never try to clamp urethra with hands. Seminal fluid will stay in rear-urethra and partially it will return to seminal vesicles and partially it will get to bladder. This may cause stagnant phenomena in prostatic gland and result in prostatitis.
- Balanced nutrition should be provided with a special accent on proteins. All harmful products must be excluded, i.e. fast-food, fried and fat food. Immunity issues are subject to malnutrition.
- Normalization of day regimen: sleep and rest must be fully-realized. Stresses and permanent overfatigue are not admissible. A patient usually has PE issues because of his non-satisfaction with his job, private life and he needs to have a rest.
- In order to restore your nervous system, you may take herbal and roots extracts under complete control of your attending doctor.
- You may use special yoga exercises if it is not counter-indicative. Gymnastics, massages, physical training are also highly recommended. Saunas and endurance improving exercises are also very useful.
- Pay much attention to your gastrointestinal tract.
What We Offer
This medication is a hot novelty which is now available at EyeGate Pharma. Premature ejaculation is a widely-spread problem for men all around the world. Priligy stands a good chance to obscure Viagra’s fame, since it’s extremely popular. Dapoxetine is an active substance of Priligy. It causes orgasm and emission of seminal fluid detention and is capable to prolong a sexual intercourse by four times. Priligy is taken 1-3 hours before coitus. The best results of the medication intake were achieved during the long treatment course (up to 24 weeks). Priligy passed clinical trials in more than 22 countries across the globe. As a result, it was proved that this medication is well tolerated and has a perfect efficiency. Priligy is absolutely compatible with all medicines for erectile dysfunction.
Priligy is issued in pills of 60mg and is dedicated for premature ejaculation treatment for men over 18 years of age. It contains 60mg of dapoxetine, its actual substance. This medication is the latest drug for early emission of seminal fluid which is absolutely safe and effective. So, what is dapoxetine? It is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor with a little period of half-life. Maximal daily dose is 1 pill per day. Full clearance starts in 20-24 hours after the intake.
Priligy is counter-indicative in the following cases:
- Persons under 18 years of age;
- Persons over 65 years of age;
- Combined intake in any form and dose with inhibitors of monoamine oxidase (during the following 2 weeks), nitrates, anti-depressants, thioridazine, lithium, anti-viral medications, imidasoles, cytocide inhibitors, and tramadol;
- Patients suffering from chronic cardiac failure of II-IV grade;
- Patients with atrioventricular heart blocks of 2-3 class;
- Patients suffering from auricular-ventricular node;
- Persons with nephritic and hepatic failure;
- Patients suffering from epilepsy and Parkinson’s disease.